duminică, 12 aprilie 2009

We Are One or Stand by Me


Contrary to my other posts debating heavy [right.] problems of today's troubled society, this here post will not be for all brains to understand. I wanted to let my readers out there know that I have found something, something very few people find and even fewer keep. I've found idiots.
I've found the most intelligent people on the planet. I've found dancers and singers, writers, elves and vampires. I've found the world, and I've found love.
When I look at what I've found, I feel as though I'm looking into a mirror. They breather; I breathe, and every movement that they thus make is like one of mine. Every gesture, every sigh, every image, every fight is like my own. I've found mirrors of myself that keep shifting place, I've found independent souls like mine, wandering the earth.
I've come across beauty, I've come across bliss.

But really, I've just come home.


P.S.: Yes, all that concluded after the sleepover. I love you people!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu